Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
Are you searching for the best alcohol rehab centers in Massachusetts? At the Baystate Recovery Center, we offer first-class addiction treatment for individuals battling alcohol addiction. As one of the leading rehab facilities, we offer customized addiction treatment and use evidence-based procedures to treat co-occurring mental health issues.
Dangers of detoxing alone
Patients battling with long term addiction shouldn’t try detoxing alone at home or quit alcohol cold-turkey, as it can turn fatal. Alcohol detox can present with some rare side-effects like:
- Aspiration pneumonia
- Heart arrhythmias
- Headache, fever, nausea
- Depression, hallucinations
- Kidney or liver dysfunction and intense cravings
Our clinical staff works around-the-clock at our facility for alcohol recovery in Massachusetts and monitors patients for potential health complications and suicidal tendencies. Trying to detox at home in the absence of a licensed physician can put your life in grave danger.
Our alcohol detox program
We offer the best alcohol detox programs in Massachusetts for individuals battling with excessive or long-term alcohol consumption. During the detox procedure, we attempt to clean your body of waste products and toxins caused by alcohol addiction. We accompany alcohol detox with medications, clinical observation, counseling, and psychotherapy sessions.
After detox, we closely monitor our patients in a fully-equipped treatment setting for acute and post-acute withdrawal symptoms. We supervise, monitor, and check on our detox patients 24/7 for adverse side-effects like insomnia, nausea, heart failure, hypertension, hallucinations, body tremors, etc., and manage the conditions with medications. Our goal is to minimize the pain and discomfort that our patients experience during the withdrawal phase using behavioral therapies, individual and group sessions, wellness programs, and a nutritious diet.
What makes us the best choice for alcohol rehab treatment?
We are the best Massachusetts alcohol detox treatment facility with multiple positive reviews to vouch for our addiction care and treatment services quality. Here are the top qualities that make us the best choice for addiction treatment:
- Success rates – Over 90% of our recovering addicts maintain sobriety in the long-term after completing their rehab treatment. We prevent relapse in our patients through our continuing care programs and thereby strengthen their commitment to sobriety.
- Experience – We are one of the oldest Massachusetts rehab centers with a dedicated and skilled staff team. We have treated hundreds of addiction cases and have helped individuals break free from their destructive behavior patterns with our unsurpassable addiction treatment, personalized care, and evidence-based therapies.
- Levels of care – We understand how some individuals may not be able to take time off from their personal or professional commitments. Hence, we offer the best PHP, IOP, day treatment, and outpatient rehab treatments to help them overcome their addiction condition without forgoing their responsibilities and commitments.
Get in touch with us at (855) 88-SOBER to speak to our addiction specialist. We accept all major insurances at the Baystate Recovery Center and offer advanced treatments and therapies at affordable prices. As one of the best alcohol rehab centers in Massachusetts, we treat addiction and dual diagnosis conditions and equip individuals with critical skills for long-term sobriety.