Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please do not schedule if anyone in the household:
- is sick or self-quarantining.
- has been exposed to COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- has any signs of illness, cough, or elevated temperature within the past week.
- Ensure you have enough masks for anyone present.
Mobile / In-Home Appointments
- Weather permitting, working outside is preferred, but a well-ventilated room will suffice.
- Technicians are masked and gloved at all times. We ask that you do the same as much as possible, but we understand it’s not possible for some children.
- All supplies and tools are sanitized for every appointment.
Private Clinic Appointments – CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Our HEPA air purifier sanitizes the room five times per hour.
- Clinic is located in a low-traffic, secured building with an HVAC system.
- All surfaces, supplies, and tools are sanitized for every appointment.
- Technicians are masked and gloved at all times, please do the same, if possible.