Article provided by: GOLDEN ROAD RECOVERY
At Golden Road Recovery, we know that most people struggling with alcoholism are afraid or ashamed to join rehab. They fear the public stigma, the treatment itself, or simply the fact that people around them will see them in a different light. We’re here to tell you that all those things are irrelevant. Our inpatient alcohol treatment in Chatsworth will change your life for the better, and you need to start now.
What is alcohol rehab like?
Nothing is scarier than having to face the alcohol withdrawal alone, with no medical or even spiritual support to keep you on the right track. The rehabilitation process can be painful and uncomfortable, and even dangerous when attempting it on your own. Unfortunately, many people resort to self-detox and self-treatment before considering joining professional rehab.
At our rehab in Chatsworth, we offer you a comfortable recovery setting where you can overcome the withdrawal and focus on healing and sobriety. Some of the aspects that make our Chatsworth rehab one of the most reliable and sought-after in the industry include:
- Customized detox for withdrawal management and complete physical recovery
- Dual diagnosis treatment to identify and cope with co-occurring disorders
- Therapeutic assistance for mental problems, insecurities, lack of confidence, internalized trauma, etc.
- Personalized recovery protocol for sustainable results over the years
- Relapse prevention education
- Personal development guidance
- Counseling regarding career opportunities, family and relationship support, lifestyle improvements, and avoiding social triggers
If you’re scared to come to our treatment centers in Chatsworth, don’t be! We are a team of empathetic and considerate professionals, doing our best to accommodate you in our facility. Here, you will feel at home, able to relax, and focus on your sobriety goals in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Is alcohol rehab painful?
Every drug or alcohol addiction treatment in Chatsworth will involve some physical and psychological discomfort. It’s a natural aspect of the recovery process. The difference is that, in our facility, our clinicians will work to reduce the impact of withdrawal during the detox phase. We use medication, therapy, and counseling to decrease your physiological stress and allow you to focus on recovery and healing.
Our experts don’t judge and won’t force you through any procedure that you’re not comfortable with. That said, you will need to step out of your comfort zone to recover from addiction. There may be some pain and discomfort along the way, but you will be in good hands, as we’ll do everything in our power to ease your recovery journey.
By completing our residential addiction treatment in Chatsworth, you will:
- Become more positive and confident in yourself
- Understand your goals
- Change your lifestyle entirely
- Embrace sobriety in the long run
- Learn how to preserve your sobriety and newfound ideals, etc.
At Golden Road Recovery, we have created the best inpatient alcohol treatment in Chatsworth. Contact our counselors for a thorough insurance check, and let’s set an appointment for immediate medical assessment! With our help and your determination, there’s no barrier you can’t overcome.